Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Rough Months :(

its been awhile since the last time i post anything at my blog. ive been pretty much busy, going back home late from work, with my life been up and downs like a turntable spinnin around. gosh what a test Allah had gave to me. But i do thank you Allah for the sweetness in the bitterness in life. well now im in kl after quitting my job as a kuli batak in mcdonalds. yeah kuli batak..its been like hell for me there. now i drove my ass back to kl, trying to build up my career here, start a band again, and continue my passion on bikes. whoa, i just need some one to talk to. i cant swallow this alone. i might smile on the outside, but the pain that UA is suffering right now, hurts and kills so much. what more can i do, what more can have, what more can i work on to feel that my life is completed. haih dugaanya.. oh ya Allah give strenght to me please.. oh Faith please stay with me.. oh Luck dont run away from me.. ;(

to my family at home and my bikers family, imysm ,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment